Delta Goodrem Discography
This disc was given out to radio stations to help promote Innocent Eyes.
- What are your feelings now that the album is finished?
- What was your experience of making the album?
- ‘Born To Try’ has been a No 1, triple plantinum success for you. Where were you when you found out ‘Born To Try’ was Number 1?
- It has been incredible people have embraced ‘Born To Try’. How do you feel about that?
- ‘Its just the beginner’ is something you say alot, isn't it?
- While you're passionate about music, you also play alot of sports. How did that help you?
- What did your parents say when you said you wanted to be a singer?
- You sang the national anthem on your demo tape. Have you sang it anywhere else yet?
- What is the whole process of writing an album?
- Who have been your songwriting idols?
- You wrote or co-wrote most of your album Innocent Eyes. What sort of album did you want to write?
- How has Neighbours helped you combine your love of acting and singing?
- Tell us about your schedule when you where shooting Neighbours and recording your album.
- Is it true you get into trouble for singing on the Neighbours set?
- Tell us about your goals.
- Track by Track - Born To Try
- Track by Track - Innocent Eyes
- Track by Track - Not Me, Not I
- Track by Track - Throw It Away
- Track by Track - Lost Without You
- Track by Track - Predictable
- Track by Track - Butterfly
- Track by Track - In My Own Time
- Track by Track - My Big Mistake
- Track by Track - This Is Not Me
- Track by Track - Running Away
- Track by Track - A Year Ago Today
- Track by Track - Longer
- Track by Track - Will You Fall For Me